Taking on technical mountain bike trails requires a confidence inspiring grip of the bars and the Trail FF Gloves from Assos deliver just that.
Assos' design team spent countless hours riding, testing and refining patterns and materials for their Trail FF Gloves. The extensive testing led them to a design that is pre-shaped, the 3D structure mimicking the anatomical shape of the hands when gripping handlebars. This carefully engineered design provides the right level of support where you need it and reduces bulk where you don't.
The palm makes use of a two-layer construction, the first layer is a durable 3D mesh to which a light perforated padding is added at the upper sections, plus across the thumb where body weight is often focused. To boost durability, the fingers benefit from a double layer of material and silicone on the braking fingers gives firm control of the levers. Lastly, a flexible cuff provides a sleek and comfortable fit while minimising weight.
- Material: 50% Polyester, 40% Polyurethane, 10% Polyamide
- 3-Mesh promotes breathability, constructed with thin yarns to keep the palms cool and dry
- Perforated Synthetic Leather - durable, lightweight material that promotes grip, while also supporting and protecting the hand
- Palm Padding - Pads flex with the hand to eliminate hot spots and bunching
- Silicone Grippers - Applied to index and middle fingertips for brake lever control
- Anatomic Cut - 'No wrinkle' construction creates a 3D curved structure
- Terry Thumb Panel -Highly absorbent material aids in wicking moisture from the skin's surface
- Colour: Black
- Size: XXL, M, L, XL, XS, S
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Adult