Choose a route, any route. With its all-road capabilities and smooth, natural pedalling support, Roam E+ helps you ride smooth roads, rough roads, bike paths or trails. It’s fun, easy and ready to roll.
Engineered with a lightweight ALUXX aluminium frameset and a new SyncDrive Core motor, Roam E+ is all about versatility.
Blending the best qualities of a mountain bike and a road bike, it encourages you to explore more adventurous routes. It comes with wider tyres and a 63mm suspension fork so you can comfortably ride rough roads or paths.
Make the rough roads feel a little smoother and the hard climbs a little easier with the do-it-all Roam E+.
- Giant SyncDrive Core, powered by YAMAHA
- Giant RideControl One ANT+
- Giant PedalPlus 6-sensor technology
- Giant RideControl ONE
- Giant EnergyPak 400, 36V Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- ALUXX grade aluminium
- Suntour NEX E25, 63mm travel
- Giant Sport, low rise, 25.4mm
- Giant Sport, 15 degree
- Giant Sport, 30.9mm
- Giant Sport Comfort
- Shimano Altus, 9sp
- Shimano Alivo Shadow
- Tektro HDM275 hydraulic disc, Fr: 180mm, Rr: 160mm
- Tektro HDM275 hydraulic
- Shimano HG200, 11-36T, 9sp
- KMC e9 sport
- Alloy Forged, 42T
- Giant alloy, Disc
- Alloy Disc, Fr: 28H, Rr: 32H
- Stainless steel
- Giant CrossCut Gravel 2, 700x45c
- Giant EnergyPak 4A Fast charger
The most accurate way to determine any bike’s weight is to have your local dealer weigh it for you. Many brands strive to list the lowest possible weight, but in reality weight can vary based on size, finish, hardware and accessories. All our bikes are designed for best-in-class weight and ride quality.