The GU Energy Gel [CAFFEINE FREE] has been designed to fuel athletes during exercise and assist in speeding recovery. It's the world's first energy gel and to this day still remains as one of the most efficient. Designed for daily endurance sports and training, however GU can be used at anytime to fuel a workout.
The pack itself contains 100 calories which is made up of predominantly (70-80%) complex carbohydrates, allowing to fuel energy demands during exercise. It also replenishes sodium that is commonly lost through the process of sweating.
- Electrolytes which help maintain optimum hydration
- Carbohydrates which deliver ready to use energy
- Amino Acids assisting in decreased mental fatigue and muscle damage
- *Caffeine for enhanced performance and concentration. GU Energy Gels come in both Caffeine and non-caffeinated flavoures. Only enough caffeine is used for enhanced performance.
- GU Gels convert fructose into energy quickly making it available for muscles to use.
|Serving Size 1 Packet (32g)|
|Servings per container 8|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|*Average values based on a 2000 calorie diet|
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
TRAINING: Eat one GU 15 minutes before and then one GU every 30 to 45 minutes during training.
RACING: Eat one GU 45 minutes before the start, one GU 15 minutes before the start, and then one GU every 30 to 45 minutes during the race.
Always wash down GU with a few gulps of GU Electrolyte Brew® or water.
Once opened, consume the entire packet for maximum benefits
Maltodextrin, Water, Fructose, Leucine, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, Valine, Sea Salt, Green Tea (Leaf) Extract (Contains Caffeine)* Gellan Gum,
Isoleucine, Sunflower Oil, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Natural Flavor. *Tri-Berry Flavour Only.
|Brand||GU Energy Labs|