The Barrier Balaclava is the ultimate winter weather head cover, ideal for battling the most brutal cold conditions.
Not your typical balaclava! The Barrier Balaclava is the ultimate winter weather head cover, ideal for battling the most brutal cold conditions. Keep the adjustable face panel all the way up for extreme warmth, then pull down the panel for easy temperature regulation-or quick access when you need to talk. The premium P.R.O. Barrier forehead fabric provides protection against wind, and P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric adds fast-drying warmth while fitting easily underneath your helmet.
- Adjustable face panel allows for easy temperature regulation
- P.R.O. Barrier fabric panel on forehead provide lightweight wind protection and water resistance
- P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric provides warmth with optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption
- Ergonomic fit layers easily under bike helmets
- Reflective elements for low–light visibility
Main Body: 90% polyester, 10% elastane Front: 100% polyester; Made in Vietnam
Pearl Izumi BalaclavaBy: Sharon Perera on 23 August 2020Being a one size fits all product was a little concerned about the fitment when product was purchased. After product was received fitment was not issue & balaclava fits perfectly even with helmet. My ears tend to stick out & get cold especially on early morning rides when temperatures range between 0 - 9 degrees but balaclava has certainly fixed that issue. Recommend to anybody that is outdoors & feels the cold in the head & facial regions when temperatures are below 10 degrees. May be too warm if temperatures exceed 10 degrees.