Look's 695 Light stands out from the crowd. It isn't just the Pro Team colors, nor for the new 1.5k carbon cloth employed, nor for the sake of being different, but because Look sees the world through their own eyes.
The complete frameset is known as an I-Pack. I is for integration, and there is integration all the way through. The Aerostem, the E-Post, and the Zed 2 crank are all designed for the 695 and work to decrease weight, increase stiffness, and improve aerodynamics. We'll get to those in a moment.
The Look 695 Light is a tunable bike that delivers the efficiency you want and the comfort you need.
- Frame: HM Light High Modulus 1.5k
- Fork: HSC 7
- Headset: Headfit 3 Integrated
- Seatpost: E-Post (Di2 Ready)
- Front Derailleur: Braze-On
- Crankset: ZED 2 (Chainrings not included)
- Bottom Bracket: ZED Specific 65mm
- Stem: AeroStem