Based on the award winning Octal helmet, Octal Special Edition has been further developed and equipped with EPS liner thicker in some of the most exposed areas.
The Octal helmet provides more coverage and additional protection of the temples and back of the head and the EPS liner is strategically thicker in the most exposed areas.
The fully wrapped unibody shell construction functions as a monocoque and enhances the safety properties and construction integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight.
POC has approached ventilation in a unique way and instead of using many small vents, Octal has fewer, but larger, ventilation slots. This ventilation design allows more air to flow through the helmet, which also results in improved aerodynamic performance.
The lightweight size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit while the Coolbest padding helps reduce the temperature in the interface between the helmet and head.
• High performance EPS liner, optimized in density.
• Fully wrapped unibody shell construction.
• Generously ventilated, using POC's unique ventilation design.
• Size adjustment system.
• Straps molded into liner.
• Temperature regulating Coolbest padding.
• Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
• CERTIFICATIONS: EN 1078, CPSC 12.03, AS/NZS2063-2008
• Large: 56-62 cm (285 g)