The clincher version of the evolved world’s best performance tire pushes the limits of versatility.
- The world’s best tire
- 4 compounds for best speed, grip, durability and puncture protection
- Kevlar®** reinforced Corespun K for increased sidewall protection
4 Compounds (4C) is exclusively developed by Vittoria to achieve performance products without compromise. Vittoria 4C is a layering process, using 4 separate compounds in the same tread. The 4C process offers unmatched versatility, by allowing for separate base and surface compounds, in both the center and side areas of the tread. Benefiting from the different properties of each compound, including the G+ Isotech*, their distribution is extensively tested to deliver the best products imaginable.
Suitable for All conditions.
The Corsa has 19% less rolling resistance compared to the same product without pristine Graphene, also showing superior grip and durability. In combination with the most flexible Aramid-enhanced cotton casing ever developed this product is the best performance tire in the world (overall).
G+ ISOTECH COMPOUND
G+Isotech®* is Vittoria’s unique Graphene compound with revolutionary G+*, as provided by technology partner Directa Plus. No compromise is necessary with this compound that is superior in speed (rolling resistance), grip, durability and wear resistance.
The nylon clincher version has:
- Wear resistant tread with low rolling resistance
- PRB 2.0 breaker for excellent flat protection
- Strong Nylon casing from 26 to 220 TPI
- Butyl or latex inner tube
- Foldable and rigid version available