Revised Operating Procedures During Covid Surge (Jan 2022)
Date Posted:2 September 2021
With the current rapid surge in Covid cases, we have chosen to limit instore traffic and trade. This is primarily to protect our employees health.
Until advised otherwise, we would like to advise customers of a change in operation procedures as follows:
- Normal hours trade but with 'doors closed'
- Shift to Click & Collect as primary form of trade. Online trade strongly encouranged.
- Pick-Up order available within 1hr when placed online.
- Service & repairs to continue with bookings to take place via our online service booking platform.
- Customers still permitted in store, however, door will be closed and browsing will be discouraged.
- Customers will be required to knock and wait to be served (outside if possible), or call/email ahead to make time.
- In keeping with Service NSW advice, we ask you to check in using our QR code and wear a face mask.
Our hours of operation for pick up (i.e. 'click & collect') will be as follows:
Sunday - Closed
Monday - 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
Tuesday - 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
Wednesday - 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
Thursday - 10:00 AM–6:00 PM
Friday - 10:00 AM–5:00 PM
Saturday - 10:00 AM–2:00 PM
Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Stay safe and well.
The Odd Spoke Team