Find a BMC in Australia, in the Right Size and Price Range
Are you shopping for a BMC in Australia? Based in Switzerland, BMC (which stands for ‘Bicycle Manufacturing Company’) is one of the most respected bicycle brands in the world. At The Odd Spoke, we are proud to stock numerous BMC bike models and framesets. You can explore our BMC options both at our physical retail location in Dural, NSW, or on our online store.
What You Can Expect from The Odd Spoke Regarding BMC in Australia
If you have your heart set on a BMC bike, The Odd Spoke is here to help. Here are a few things you can expect if you choose to shop with us:
- We can ship anywhere in Australia: Whether you are after a BMC in Sydney or shopping for a BMC in Adelaide, we can help. When you order from our online store, we can ship your bike anywhere in Australia.
- We will help you find the right bike: Our primary concern with any customer is to help them find the right bike model. We want to line you up with a bike that is the right size, type, design and budget for you. That might mean a BMC bike, or it might mean a different brand, such as Cannondale. In any case, expect us to go above and beyond in getting you on the perfect bicycle for your needs.
- We will help you find good deals: BMC is a high-end cycling brand. Because of this, BMC bikes tend to fall towards the higher end of the price range. While bikes of this tier will never be cheap, The Odd Spoke goes out of its way to make them more affordable, regularly offering substantial discounts.
Problems The Odd Spoke Addresses
We know that buying a bicycle online—rather than in-store—can be a bit of an alien experience for some cyclists. Here are some of the common problems or pitfalls of this arrangement that The Odd Spoke addresses or avoids:
- Lack of salesperson assistance: If you need the help of a salesperson to pick out the right bike, don’t worry. We are a brick-and-mortar retailer that has made the leap online, which means we still strive to maintain the atmosphere of in-person shopping. If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to call us.
- No post-purchase service or support: One benefit of buying a bike in person at a bike shop is that you almost always have access to top-tier post-purchase service and support. At The Odd Spoke, we aim to provide this support to all our customers—including online buyers. If you purchase a BMC in Melbourne or Sydney, you can still work with us going forward to find the right bike accessories, replacement parts or maintenance materials to keep your cycling experience fresh and safe.
Why Customers Should Use The Odd Spoke
If you are shopping for a BMC in Brisbane or Adelaide but can’t seem to find the model you want, look no further than The Odd Spoke. Our online shopping setup is easy and fun, and our status as both an online bike shop and a brick-and-mortar bike shop means we will stand behind what we sell and help you maintain it for the long haul. For help finding the right BMC in Australia, give us a call today.