The new rider-oriented, ergonomic grip for wide riser bars.
Surface texture is now even more slip-proof and the rubber compound softer, lending constant precise grip. It actively supports the correct torso/forearm position during downhill riding – by rotating the grip area towards the steering axle by 8 % the elbows are automatically outwardly raised!
Forged inner clamp, fully integrated grip end connected to the inner core (Pat. Pending) – this establishes a soft, damping grip edge, and your hand can grip right at the outer edge. Pressure is diminished from the sensitive ulnar nerve, which is located on the outside hand. Compatible with carbon handlebars.
- Texture opposes the rotation of the hand and is angled to support the arm and upper body position
- Surface profile provides maximum hand grip
- Twist-proof even on carbon handlebars
The Right Position
Maximum hand grip is assured with use of silicone-based rubber compounds, a texture orientation which is opposite the rotation of the hand, and a damping inner core construction.
The grip surface is rider-oriented and automatically ensures the correct angular position of the forearms and elbows.
GE1 Evo – Noticeably more Grip thanks to new Texture
- Directional Grip Texture – Opposite to Hand Rotation – for maximum Grip.
- Improved Pressure Distribution in Thumb Area.
Optimised Inner Core
- Tuned damping within the various grip-zones due to different material thickness inside the grip core.
- Additional Damping on Grips‘ External Edges.
- Multiple Grip Textures for Improved Feel.
|Brand||Ergon Bike Ergonomics|