Garmin 830 Edge
Revolutionise Your Cycling Experience with the Garmin 830 Edge
Problems the Edge 830 by Garmin Addresses
- This Garmin model features impressive safety features such as a bike alarm, route tracking and incident detection. It’s even compatible with lights and rearview radar from Varia™ to ensure maximum visibility.
- Never worry about not knowing the best places to cycle. With the Garmin Cycle Map, you’ll have the inside information on where local cyclists enjoy riding most. You can also create a new route on the go, so you can ride as far off course as you’d like and always know the way home.
- Enjoy the extensive battery life, perfectly suited for longer rides. The Edge 830 maximises default battery life with a 20-hour operating time - even with GPS. For multi-day treks (or if you have a bad habit of forgetting to charge the Garmin), the upgradeable power pack can double the already-impressive charge length.
Tips Regarding the Garmin Edge 830
- Order your Garmin as a pre-order to save $50. The Edge 830 promises high-quality cycling support with an intelligent computer and many modern features. Pre-order today to receive yours as soon as it’s available while making a savvy purchase.
- Take full advantage of the Connect IQ™ Store. You can customise your Edge 830 with various free widgets, apps and data fields. Use these apps to extract valuable data from your rides so that you can maximise the benefits of your cycling.
- Sync up with your friends to stay connected during group rides. This is great for when your entire club is training together for upcoming competitions or even if you’re just out for a ride with your mates.