Purchase a Garmin Bike Computer at The Odd Spoke
The Importance of a Garmin Bike Computer with Heart Rate Monitor
- Multiple features: This device doesn’t only track your heart rate but records other workout features, including the length of your ride and the calories that you burn. The unit can store up to 100 routes so you can enjoy the same course as many times as you like.
- Health tracking: Keeping an eye on your heart rate during your ride is critical to ensure that it stays within an acceptable range. If you notice that it is becoming too elevated, slow down for a minute or stop and take a few sips of water to slow it down.
- Safety: A bike computer is equipped with GPS which ensures you know where you are going at all times, even if you are on a route that you have never been on before. We always suggest that you utilise this feature, so you never get lost during your journey.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of a Garmin Bike Camera
- Keep it in a safe area: When your bike is not in use, we always recommend that you remove the unit and place in a place that it cannot be damaged. If you leave your bike outdoors, taking the camera off eliminates the risk of it being stolen or damaged by the rain.
- Make sure the battery is charged: Most cameras and computers have a battery life that lasts for several hours. However, it’s advisable to remember to charge the device after every use to ensure that it is ready to go any time you want to go out for a ride.
- Don’t forget to use it: It’s easy to become so engrossed in the scenery around you that you neglect to use your camera. Try to make a point to set certain times throughout your ride to take pictures and enjoy the atmosphere.
Why Trust The Odd Spoke Regarding a Garmin GPS for Push Bikes?
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.