Purchase a Garmin Bike Computer at The Odd Spoke
A Garmin bike computer is a fantastic accessory for any bicyclist. The Odd Spoke carries numerous options of this must have addition including a Garmin GPS for push bikes and a Garmin Bike Computer 1030.
The Importance of a Garmin Bike Computer with Heart Rate Monitor
There are many advantages to buying a Gamin bike computer that has a heart rate monitor. It’s an essential component of your bicycle for the following reasons:
- Multiple features: This device doesn’t only track your heart rate but records other workout features, including the length of your ride and the calories that you burn. The unit can store up to 100 routes so you can enjoy the same course as many times as you like.
- Health tracking: Keeping an eye on your heart rate during your ride is critical to ensure that it stays within an acceptable range. If you notice that it is becoming too elevated, slow down for a minute or stop and take a few sips of water to slow it down.
- Safety: A bike computer is equipped with GPS which ensures you know where you are going at all times, even if you are on a route that you have never been on before. We always suggest that you utilise this feature, so you never get lost during your journey.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of a Garmin Bike Camera
One of our goals is to help you get the most out of any purchase, including a Garmin bike camera. Here is some helpful advice that will help you keep it in good working order:
- Keep it in a safe area: When your bike is not in use, we always recommend that you remove the unit and place in a place that it cannot be damaged. If you leave your bike outdoors, taking the camera off eliminates the risk of it being stolen or damaged by the rain.
- Make sure the battery is charged: Most cameras and computers have a battery life that lasts for several hours. However, it’s advisable to remember to charge the device after every use to ensure that it is ready to go any time you want to go out for a ride.
- Don’t forget to use it: It’s easy to become so engrossed in the scenery around you that you neglect to use your camera. Try to make a point to set certain times throughout your ride to take pictures and enjoy the atmosphere.
Why Trust The Odd Spoke Regarding a Garmin GPS for Push Bikes?
With years of experience in the cycling industry, the professionals at The Odd Spoke strive to provide you nothing but the best guidance. We offer an extensive selection of not only bike accessories, but also the necessities including proper clothing, food and options for customisable bikes. Our customer service team is available to address any questions or concerns you have so you are satisfied with your purchase.
To learn more about our line of Garmin products, send us a message through our contact page.