For Optimal Data and Increased Safety, Consider a Garmin Cycling Computer
Problems a Garmin Edge 1030 GPS Cycling Computer Bundle Addresses
- Touch Screen. The touch screen on the Garmin Edge 1030 reacts to wet hands or hands with gloves on, making this feature a practical solution for on-bike usage.
- Ambient Light Sensors. To ensure that the screen is readable in various outdoor conditions, the ambient light sensors on the Garmin cycling computer will automatically adjust the screen brightness to suit your riding conditions.
- Battery Charge Pack. This new accessory will double the run time from 20 to 40 hours.
Tips for Getting More Value out of a Garmin Cycle Computer
- GPS technology: To maximise your experience, you will want to purchase a cycle computer which can export data so that you can examine all aspects of your training and race results. The GPS technology used by Garmin enables you to map, backtrack, record segment results, and much more.
- Training data: Ensure that you understand your Garmin computer so you can optimally extract training the data which will help you understand your performance and identify any techniques that need improvement. Know the types of information that you want to collect, as this understanding will guide you to the correct cycle computer for your needs.
- Sensors: The versatility of Garmin cycle computers allows you to add various sensors to your cycle, increasing the integrity of the information and boosting cyclist safety.
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.