Performance GPS Cycling Computer with Mapping and Touchscreen
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more¹
- Cycling safety features² include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, incident detection and compatibility with Varia™ rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — which helps you ride like a local — plus on-device route creation, off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trailforks data, including trail difficulty ratings
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ™ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance and hang time as well as Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; extendable up to 40 hours with the Garmin Charge™ power pack or in battery save mode
Garmin Edge 830 vs Garmin Edge 530
- Touchsreen Functionality
- On-Device POI (Point of Interest) Search
- On-Device Route Planner
The main point of difference is the 830 comes with touchscreen functionality, meaning that making changes to your screen or accessing information on your Garmin while riding is easier.
The 830 also comes with the ability to search Points of Interest on the device. This allows you to search for popular points of interest like cafes, parkes, bridges, shops, etc.
Lastly, the 830 features on-device route planner. So when out riding and feeling adventurous, you have the ability to plan an alternate route which can either have you return to your starting point or finish in a different location.
Garmin Edge 830 GPS Bike Computer Sensor Bundle Includes:
- Edge 830
- Flush out-front mount
- Standard mount
- Speed sensor (ANT+ & Bluetooth)
- Cadence sensor (ANT+ & Bluetooth)
- Heart rate monitor (Premium Strap w ANT+ & Bluetooth)
- USB cable