The world's first cycling radar, Varia helps create a safer cycling environment by warning cyclists of vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters). The radar tail light also warns approaching vehicles of a cyclist ahead. Works independently or integrates seamlessly with compatible Edge cycling computers. Edge computer or Varia head unit can show multiple approaching vehicles and indicates the relative speed of approach and threat level.
Edge computer or Varia head unit can show multiple approaching vehicles and indicates the relative speed of approach and threat level.
- Varia radar display unit
- Radar tail light
- Stem mount
- Seat-post quarter-turn mount
- Universal seat-post quarter-turn mount
- microUSB cable
- Dimensions: Radar display unit: 2.4” x 1.3” x 0.7” (60.0 x 34.0 x 19.0 mm); Tail light: 2.9” x 1.7” x 0.9" (73.0 x 44.0 x 23.0 mm)
- Weight: Radar display unit: 1.0 oz (28.5 g); Tail light: 2.2 oz (63.5 g)
- Modes: solid, flashing
- Lux (headlight use only): N/A
- Lumens: 16
- Battery life (high power mode): 5 hours
- ANT+®: Yes
- Water rating: IPX7