The K-EDGE Garmin TT Mount is the most advanced Time Trial and Triathlon computer mount available. Featuring a twist-lock mechanism to lock your Garmin with confidence.
- STRONG - CNC machined aluminium platform engineered to hold your Garmin in place and perfect view while you focus on the task at hand - going fast!
- INNOVATIVE - Unique Garmin attachment mechanism means you can place your Garmin between the narrowest of extensions.
- POSITIVE - Advanced Injection Molded Garmin Interface improves computer holding power and retains K-EDGEs signature definitive click with four secure locking points.
- PRO - Most sophisticated Time Trial Mount available. Perfect positioning of your Garmin computer while keeping it low, tight, and aero
- COMPATIBLE - Turn Garmin interface for Edge Computers, can be oriented for the Forerunner 310XT (not compatible with the 910XT due to the shape of the quick release adapter)
K-EDGE Garmin TT Mounts aluminium design and unique locking feature is far and away the most advanced mount on the market.
With traditional TT mounts for the Garmin computer, you have to either have enough room between the extensions to perform the turn twist or the computer has to be mounted above the extensions. With the K-EDGE TT Mount, we've solved this problem by inventing a mount where the user holds the Garmin and twists the mount to lock the computer.
With the K-EDGE CNC aluminium TT Mount you're guaranteed to have a secure and aero platform for your computer - ensuring that you'll never lose your computer and can always read the display and push the buttons.
Made in the USA, Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
- Compatibility - 22.2mm diameter TT Extensions
- Supported Computers - Garmin Edge 20, 25, 200, 500, 510, 800, 810, 1000 - NOT compatible with Edge 520 at this time
- Weight - 37.5g
- Materials - 6061-T6 aluminium Platform with Injection Molded Copolymer Interface