Why choose K-Edge?
- STRONG - durable CNC machined aluminum platform engineered to hold your Wahoo in place while you focus on the trail ahead.
- POSITIVE - advanced injection molded co-polymer interface retains K-EDGEs signature definitive click with four locking points.
- PRO - advanced upgrade mount for serious cyclists. Perfect positioning of your Wahoo computer independent of stem.
The K-EDGE Wahoo MTB / Stem Mount is an advanced upgrade solution for cyclists who prefer their computer above the stem. Mounting off of the steerer tube, the mount replaces a standard 5mm spacer, and is locked securely in place by the top compression cap.
The K13-520 is a Fixed version and is recommended for zero degree or negative degree stem angles. Can also be used with positive degree stems if additional spacers (5mm to 10mm) are available above the stem.
Designed with mountain biking in mind, the K-EDGE Stem mount for Wahoo has proven ideal for much more including: cyclocross; triathlon (away from the hydration system on the aero bars); bike touring (with handlebars covered in bags and map cases); or if you simply prefer this position for your computer.
- SPECIFICATIONS -
- Length (Center-to-Center) - 50mm
- Thickness (@ Steerer) - 5mm
- 1-1/8" Steerer Diameter
- Recommended for 0 Degree to Negative Degree Stem Angles
- Material - 6061-T6 CNC Machined Aluminum