- Latin for stronghold and bridge, the ARX is 3Ts new design for the perfect connection between fork and handlebar.
- 3T paid particular attention to the design of the clamps that hold the fork steerer and handlebar. Nowadays both are often made of carbon, which is susceptible to localized pressure of such clamps. As 3T feel that even the toughest CEN and DIN standards do not provide sufficient safeguards against such issues, they have performed additional 3T-designed tests to be absolutely sure.
- 3T have even tested their stem with many of their competitors' bars to ensure safety and compatibility.
- Material - Carbon-fiber with 6/4 titanium hardware and forged alloy face clamp
- Stem angle +/- 6 degrees
- Stack height - 40mm
- Weight - 118g for 110mm stem