Forget straining your back as you try to lug around your Smart Trainer to races for warming up!
Coming in a convenient Tote carry bag and with dimensions of 66cm x 20cm and a manageable carrying weight of 6.35kg, the Omnium Portable Resistance Trainer is the preferred option for road racers on the go.
Check out the video below to see just how quickly the Omnium can be set up and how it caters to a wide range of bikes and fork types.
About Feedback Sports Omnium Portable Resistance Trainer
The Feedback Sports Omnium Portable Resistance Trainer utilizes Internal Progressive Resistance (IPR): delivering a real-road feel with minimal noise.
This simple fork-mount design is optimized for pre-race warm-up, travel, and those days when life (or the weather) gets in the way of your ride.
- Internal Progressive Resistance
- Includes adapters for standard QR, 12×100, 15×100 & 15×110 (boost) thru axles
- Adjustable wheelbase and fork-mount height for various bicycles (Road, MTB, CX)
- No tools required to assemble or store — simply unfold and fold.
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
- Compatible with Zwift, The Sufferfest, TrainerRoad and Kinomap.
- Total weight: (6.35 kg)
- Folded dimensions: (66 cm x 18 cm x 20 cm)
- Includes adapters for standard QR: 12 x 100, 15 x 100, & 15 x 110 (boost) thru axles
- Accommodates wheel sizes: 600c – 700c, 26″-29″
- Aluminum drums: 4.0″ diameter, double-wall design
- Rider weight limit: 102kg
- Wheel base from: 840mm to 1200mm
- 3-Year Warranty