The K-EDGE Pro Handlebar Mount - XL was designed specifically to accommodate the larger size of the Garmin Edge® 1000. Our Professional grade mount for the Garmin Edge® 1000 with its sleek design and placement of the computer enhances the use of the Garmin Edge® 1000, but also works great with all Garmin Edge® models, including the 200, 500, 510, 800, 810, Touring, Touring Plus, and Forerunner 310XT**.
• STRONG – CNC machined aluminum platform engineered to securely hold your Garmin.
• POSITIVE – Advanced Injection Molded Garmin Interface improves computer holding power and retains K-EDGE’s signature definitive “click” with four secure locking points.
• PRO – Same ideal position as the original K-EDGE Garmin mount: Low, aero position - flush with top of handlebars. Secure strength.
• COMPATIBILITY – New design optimized for Edge®1000 (also works with 810, 800, 510, 500, 200, Forerunner 310XT, Touring and Touring Plus). Mount Interface can be configured for using the Edge®1000 in wide (landscape) mode.
The K-EDGE Computer Mount positions the Garmin computer display below the top of the handlebars, centered and in-front of the stem. This gives the user an improved ergonomic view of the display from their position on the bike and a wind-cheating, sleek cockpit.
Made in the USA, Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
• Compatibility – 31.8mm diameter handlebars
• Supported Computers – New design optimized to fit the Edge®1000. Will fit all Garmin Edge® Computers including the 1000, 810, 800, 510, 500, and 200. Also supports the Touring, Touring Plus, and Forerunner 310XT.
• Dual positioning for portrait or landscape mode options of the Edge®1000
• CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform
• Injection Molded Garmin Specific Co-Polymer Interface
• Weight – 34 grams
• Colors – Anodized Black, Red, Gunmetal, and Blue
• Warranty – All K-EDGE products are guaranteed to perform for a lifetime
• Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
** 310XT requires Quick Release Kit from Garmin. Not compatible with the 910XT due to the shape of its quick release kit.