Detailed Description for Shimano R088 Shoes White
Shimano R088 shoes are great value for money performance road shoes which can be used for any kind of cycling: from recreational weekend riding to club racing. The upper of R088 is made from tough stretch resistant synthetic leather for durability and mesh for improved breathability. Two Velcro straps and a ratchet provide secure and easily adjustable fit and Dynalast Technology sole improves power transfer of the up-stroke.
Buyers Guide for Shimano R088 Shoes White
Shimano shoe technology that cuts braking loss with more efficient pedaling. Braking loss is the unwanted and unavoidable loss of power that occurs between the crank angles of 200deg and 360deg in the pulling phase (or upstroke) of a pedal stroke. In the development of Dynalast, the pedaling platform was consistently reducing the braking loss up to 50% over the next closest shoes. Shoes incorporating Shimano Dynalast Technology, can help to reduce braking loss and promote smoother, more efficient and effective pedaling.
Technical Information for Shimano R088 Shoes White
- Supple stretch resistant synthtic leather upper
- Open mesh for optimal breathabilty
- Low-profile micro-adjust buckle and dual off-set straps for easy and accurate adjustment
- A snug, durable, breathable shoe which transfers power to the pedal and comfort to the rider
- Shimano Dynalast technology sole
- Low profile, light weight glass fibre reinforced-polyamide sole also incorporating adjustable cleat mounts
- SPD-SL and SPD compatible
- 498g per pair based on size 40