The X5 Neo is equipped with simple beauty and has full use of flexible SUS material. The trainer allows a +/-8O swing while riding. This helps protect the bike frame as well as improve the rider experience.
The X5 NEO provides a more natural riding feel with innovative "Seal Flippers" as it's support base.
The X5 Neo realises a softer riding feel. Aside from offering +/-8O swing, it buffers up and down vibration so as to simulate the elasticity of a bicycle tyre. This in turn helps relieve pressure on rider's knee and legs.
The X5 Neo brings a powerful performance parameter, ranking among the world's first class smart trainers.
The X5 NEO adopts DEPT (dynamic electromagnetic torque power meter). It exihibits a high reliability with a +/- 2% power accuracy. The trainer is able to simulate climbs up to 15% gradient and acheives variable resistance feedback in 2 seconds with automatic belt tension and calibration. The trainer is equipped with an advanced LED power light.
- Main body features imported bearings
- GATES 8-humped belt
- Silent Fan Cooling
- Welded High-Strength Steel Plate
- Mirrored Stainless Steel Base
- Plastic Coated Aluminium Alloy Handle
- Main Structure: Steel Aluminium Combination
- Packing Size: 56.5 x 55.5 x 24.5cm
- Packaging Weight: 23kg (Net Weight: 22kg)
- Resistance: Magnetic Resistance
- Drive Mode: Direct Drive
- Wireless Communication: Bluetooth & ANT+
- Max Incline: ~15%
- Resistance Power: ~2000W
- Power Accuracy: +/-2%
- Noise Level: 62dB (@1.0m&30kph)
- Input Power: 100-240V
- Rim Size: 26" - 29" MTB/650c, 700c RD
- Quick Release Model: 130/135mm quick release
- Free Hub: Shimano/SRAM 8,9,10,11 speed (Campagnolo or SRM XDR free hub available for purchase separately)
- Sotfware: Zwift, TrainerRoad, Rouvy, PerfPRO and more.
- Thru Axle Adaptatibility: Trainer includes set of thru axle adapter cups